Biosafety Cabinets Class II A2
BIO-1, BIO-2, SafeMate ECO 1.5/1.8
Cruma BIO cabinets for microbiological safety and environmental protection are certified by Tüv Nord pursuant to Standard EN 12469:2000. These are CLASS II TYPE A2 cabinets equipped with UV light as standard and which were developed to protect the personnel and the environment when material from risk groups 1, 2 and 3 is being handled and, at the same time, to protect the material in question from external contamination.
Yes, they all fit and are standard.
- Absolute filters H14 with efficiency 99,995 in particles of 0,3 microns.
- Recirculation flow balanced with the discharge flow, to guarantee 25 changes / minute of sterile air in the working space.
- Average airspeed in the façade, at a height of 195 mm, equal to or greater than 0.5 m / sec.
- Containment factor greater than 1.5 x 105
- Degree of cleaning DC according to EN 12469.
- Illumination of the working plane greater than 900 lux.
- Sound pressure level according to ISO 1102: less than or equal to 58 dB (A).
- Power supply standard 230 V 50 Hz.
- Current admitted for each service outlet 3A.
- Analog microprocessor watch-dog.
- CE Certification according to Directive in Machines 89-392
- Certified EN 12469-2000
But we’re sure you’ll find more.
- Manipulation of microorganisms, bacteria, fungi, viruses
and parasites Risk categories 1, 2 and 3.
- Isolation and sample culture
- Quantification methods
- Microscopy techniques and sample preparation – Identification and classification of microorganisms
- Genetic Manipulation
Alarms and warnings
Alarms. Multilevel alarms, with redundancy functions
Alarms for low airflow and wrong front window position
Permanent display of working conditions
Continuous monitoring of safety parameters.
Continuous monitoring of front barrier air flow for the highest operator safety
Maximum ventilation stability also in the presence of temporary turbulence and / or progressive variations due to saturation of the filters.
Electronic fan control based on a volumetric sensor of the air flows whose signal is processed by a microprocessor.
Software predisposed for the management of the semi-automatic cycle decontamination of the cabin.
Simple and effective
Sloped front design for the highest operational comfort. Sloped back side of the working chamber for the best down flow disbution (cabinet carcass EN12298 tested and certified for air tightness).
Maintenance and change of filters with frontal access.
Utilities inlets from the top of the cabinet
Work fully protected
No need to worry. It’s totally safe.
When in operation a downward stream of sterile air (filtered through the first H14 HEPA filter) sweeps over the stainless work surface laminarily. On its way down this stream creates a protective barrier of air towards the inside of the cabinet which prevents the particles and/or organisms from being released to the outside, protecting the operator from possible contamination.
Both streams of air are pushed though grids located in the work surface over to a plenum located in the upper part of the cabinet where the air is distributed. 30% is released to the outside through a second HEPA filter and the remaining 70% is recirculated once again towards the inside of the cabinet through the first filter.
Models and Technical Specifications
Because size does matter. And safety even more.
|Model||BIO-1||BIO-2||SafeMate Eco 1.5||SafeMate Eco 1.8|
|Internal Sizes (width/depth/high)||924x600x700||1230x600x700||1530x600x700||1840x600x700|
|External Sizes (width/depth/high)||1074x840x1450||1380x840x1450||1685x840x1450||1990x840x1450|
|Average volume of treated air/hour||+/-350 m3/h||+/-400 m3/h||+/-600 m3/h||+/-600 m3/h|
|Average face velocity||0.50 m/s||0.50 m/s||0.50 m/s||0.50 m/s|
|Total electrical power consumption||260W||360 W||500 W||650 W|
|Voltage-Frequency||110-220 V / 50-60 Hz||110-220 V / 50-60 Hz||110-220 V / 50-60 Hz||110-220 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Light intensity||Fluorescent +900 Lux/36 W||Fluorescent +900 Lux/36 W||Fluorescent +900 Lux/36 W||Fluorescent +900 Lux/36 W|
|Noise level||49 dB||50 dB||56 dB||58 dB|
|Weight||227 Kg||256 Kg||310 Kg||390 Kg|
|Packaging volume||2 m3||2.39 m3||2.5 m3||3.47 m3|
|Download Technical Specs PDF||Technical Data Sheet BIO-1||Technical Data Sheet BIO-2||-||-|
All you need to work in safe conditions.
|Taking electrical service|
|Combustibile line of gas|
|Delivering tap compressed gas or vacuum|
|Prepared for the use of UV kit|
Details that matter
|Taps additional gaseous fluids.|
|Acces for different electrical equipment put on the car.|
|A second line of fuel gas.|
|Spray formalin and related accessories to cycle semi-automatic decontamination.|
|Passive extraction kit for external expulsion.|
|Motorized Kit for external extraction expulsion.|
|Kit motorized bike extraction fan remote for external expulsion.|
|Activated carbon filters or additional HEPA expulsion.|
|Tubular table support.|